E-POSTER GUIDELINES SOAC 2018
An e-poster is an electronic version of the traditional boards, and is displayed on screens.
• The E-poster will be displayed on giant screen
• File format should be image TIFF (*.tif/*.tiff)
• Total size of the presentation should not exceed 10 MB.
• Maximum number of slides per E-poster: 1 (One)
• All slides should be in portrait format
• Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported, please submit in a static format only.
E-POSTER DESIGN SPESIFICATION
• It is suggested that font size of the text should be at least 28 point.
• The typeface chosen should be a simple and clear one
# Color suggestions:
• When using light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) we suggest using dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green)
• When using dark backgrounds (blue, purple) we suggest using light fonts (white, yellow, cyan)
• Avoid using red or green in any fonts or backgrounds as they are colors that are diffi cult to read
# Illustrations/images/photographs used in the E-poster should be enlarged enough to show relevant details.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITING
• No abstracts will be considered after the closing deadline
• Abstracts must be typed in English
• The abstract of original contributions should be written in structured form along with personal data as follow:
a. Topic Title with bold all caps, short and spesific
b. Presenting authors full name with underline
c. Institution Affi liation & City and Country Origin
Provide an abstract on not more than 250 words. It should consist of fi ve paragraphs, labeled Background, Objective, Methods, Results, and Conclusions. They should briefl y describe, respectively, the problem and aim being addressed in the study, how the study was performed, the salient result, and what the authors conclude from the results. Avoid using non standard abbreviations, unfamiliar terms, symbols, or acronyms not easily understood by general readers.
• All posters will be displayed in Conference Area 08.00— 17.00, 25-26 August, 2018
• Poster would be automatically diplayed on giant screen
• This session include a poster presentation and discussion period of the poster on related poster topic upon the site schedulc during which at least the presenting authors should stand besides their
posters to answer Q’s. The time is during any break and lunch times.
• Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by member of the Panel of Jury on 1 August 2018 to be allocated to Posters upon quality, clarity, and relevance for the audience, as well as the significance of the paper. Submissions will be acknowledged by email reply before 20 July 2018
• All presenting authors, whose abstracts are accepted, must be paid registrants. Abstracts will not be processed until appropriate registration fee has been received and acknowledge not later than 25 August 2018
• The detail of Poster Presentations schedule, including place, date and time — will be informed to presenters to each nominated email at the latest before 20 August 2018
Abstract should be submitt before 31 July 2018 by email email@example.com
PRIZES FOR BEST PRESENTATIONS
• Accepted abstracts must be presented in the form of Poster Presentation
• All the scientifi c poster presentation will be pre sided by a Panel of Jury
• The paper winners presented will be awarded the cash basic prizes
• The result of the winning presentations will be announced at the latest on 26 August 2018
• All the Presenters are expected to attend in ballroom on time
For further information do not hesitate to call our contact person dr. Ihsan (082185383282) or BY EMAIL VIA firstname.lastname@example.org